Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FUN STUFF!

Hey there!

Just wanted to post to let any one know I don't use this site to blog any more (obviously). I have a personal website for my Christian Coaching Practice, and that is where you can find my current blogs. I coach people in Quarter-life, meaning anyone transitioning into adulthood. Ya know, the point in life where you have to figure out who you are, what you are going to do with your life, where you will live, how you will pay back student loans, if you will get married, and the long list that follows. There are TONS of decisions to make in this period of our lives. I would love to help you navigate this stage, make the changes you desire to make, and live the life God has called you to. :)

You can check out my website at www.hisrelentlesslove.com and my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hisrelentlesslove

Sending love your way,
Nicole

P.S. I got married! So my new last name is Cascio. :)

No comments: